The new Locosys GW60 Windsurfing GPS Watch is the preferred windsurfing GPS. We now pre-configure each GW60 with the latest proven firmware (currently v1.2) and thoroughly tested configuration settings. This means you can just charge and go!
The GW60 GPS Watch comes with a USB charging cable. We also sell extra GW60 USB Cables and it's handy to have an extra cable in the car for charging the GW60 between sessions. The GW60 GPS Watch was designed by Locosys specifically for windsurfing. We highly recommend the GW60 for GPS sailing. Data files can be uploaded directly to KA72 or GPS Speedsurfing.
Locosys GW60 GPS Watch Features:
- Waterproof to 50m
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Top 10 speed smart record
- 10-seconds average speed display
- Memory can store 1,000,000 GPS logged points
- Google Earth KML/GPX format support
- GW60 approved by GPS Speedsurfing and GPSTC
GW60 Instructions for our pre-configured stock:
Locosys GW60 General Instructions:
- Go to Locosys GW60 Page
- Download the GW60 Guide and Utility (if required)
- Read the Guide regarding settings and setup
- NOTE: Use UMS instead of COM setting for connection to Mac/PC without software utility